Monday, October 4, 2010

new ending to stuck in neutral


Crackle…..crackle…..crackle   I felt a seizure coming and I dream of me going on this date with Ally. We went on a boat ride, we went under this tunnel and on the other side was this bay. We stopped and had dinner. We had mashed potatoes and chicken. When we were eating she was talking about the time she ate chicken and it did not taste good, but I could not concentrate on her, because I was thinking. Will my dad  kill me? Am I already in heaven? Will I ever come out of my seizure?
Then I feel something cold and stiff on my face. I thought I was going to die right there but then, I wake up I see my dad crying and saying, “I love you son!” Then my mom came in and saw my dad crying. My mom said in an angry voice, “What did you do to him?” Then my dad said, “Nothing I love him too much, I am not going to kill him.”    

No comments:

Post a Comment